Monday, June 28, 2010

Dynamic

I've been looking for a way to describe the way I do things, and passionately always comes to mind...the problem is that the passion goes from one project or interest to the next rapidly. I looked up synonyms for the word dynamic, and this is what I found:
aggressive, changing, charismatic, compelling, driving, effective, energetic, go-getter, highpowered, hyped-up, influential, intense, lively, magnetic, peppy*, powerful, productive, progressive, vigorous, vitalizing, zippy

That about covers how I feel about the things I take on. While they are always changing I am a hyped-up intense go-getter! So the perfect way to describe me is a woman of dynamic passions!

I bring this up, because right now my dynamic passion is for family history, which I have always thought was boring and drawn out. Yesterday in just a few minutes I found 2 new names! Two, already! I'm so excited! I hope this stays exciting for awhile, and I'm sure I will be writing about a new venture very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. hey I didn't know you guys had a blog. very cool. And very exciting about baby #2! How fun! Any incling of what you might have???

    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete