Thursday, June 24, 2010

I know I'm not supposed to say...

A few weeks ago I ran out of birth control, but had to have my annual "check up" before I could get more (we all know where this is going, but I'll continue). They couldn't see me for a few weeks. Today I went in, and mentioned there may be a chance that I was pregnant. It wasn't likely, because normally it takes months to get pregnant once you quit birth control. I had my "check up" and took my test. While I was waiting they brought out my new birth control, and listed some vitamins to take just to be healthy. The nurse came back, and since my back was too her I was surprised when my Dr. smiled at me and said "Congratulations are in order, looks like you don't need that birth control after all." I looked back at the nurse that was nodding at me. We changed my vitamin plans, and now I have a lot to figure out...BUT I'm 4 WEEKS PREGNANT!! I guess what I'm saying is "Good bye Tony Horton, see ya next year :)"

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I was off birth control for 2 weeks. Then I got pregnant. I always knew it wouldn't take long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Congratulations! Looks like we'll be getting fat together, I'm due the end of January. (This is Tammy (Gardner) btw). So glad you have a blog now! I love the blogging world!

    www.thenebs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you didn't last long at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! We are so excited for you! Now we will praying for two healthy mommies and babies in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you guys. Love you Grandma Milller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am excited for more cousins the same age as my own. Are you due in January?

    ReplyDelete